Tool for Check Out: ZOOM H2n Microphone | one (1) available
Seattle Pacific University’s Library Tech Desk provides a ZOOM H2n audio recorder for current students to check out.
The Tech Desk Consultant will help the student get acquainted with the microphone’s workings for the first time, provide recommendations on recording settings, and answer any questions.
Check Out Info
- Available at the Tech Desk on the library’s Lower Level
- Three (3) day check out time
ZOOM H2n Info
- ZOOM H2n Handy Recorder
- SD Card: 2 GB memory (2 hours recording time)
- Accessories: Remote control, windscreen, mic clip adapter for use with a mic stand, tabletop tripod, padded-shell case, an AC adapter, paper manual, and a USB cable.
- Four (4) recording modes:
Questions or Assistance?
Contact the Tech Desk, which provides technology, tools, assistance, and space for students to discover, create, and share.
Seattle Pacific University Library, Lower Level
206.281.2211 | email@example.com | spu.edu/library/tech-desk