Tool for Check Out: iPad | two (2) availableSeattle Pacific University’s Library Tech Desk provides an iPad (2012) for current students to check out. For reservations and current availability contact the Tech Desk.
The Tech Desk can demonstrate the features of the iPad and verify wireless network connectivity.
Check Out Info
- Available at the Tech Desk on the library’s Lower Level
- Three (3) day check out time
- The iPad is re-imaged between every use. Feel free to install your own apps and load it with your content.
- User must agree to and sign the iPad Check Out Policy
- Apple iPad (2012)
- 16 GB storage
- iOS 5
- Installed apps: iMovie, iPhoto, GarageBand, Pages, Keynote, Numbers, Pandora, Netflix, Blackboard Mobile Learn, Skype, Evernote, Facebook, and others
- Power adapter included
- Dock Connector cable included
- One piece case/stand included
- Apple Digital AV Adapter (for connection to HDMI displays) | check out separately
Questions or Assistance?
Contact the Tech Desk, which provides technology, tools, assistance, and space for students to discover, create, and share.
Seattle Pacific University Library, Lower Level
206.281.2211 | email@example.com | spu.edu/library/tech-desk