Tool for Checkout: MacBook Pro | twenty (20) available
Seattle Pacific University’s Library Tech Desk provides MacBook Pro notebook computers for current students to check out.
A Teck Deck consultant will verify you can login, wireless connectivity, and answer any questions.
- Current students (undergraduate/graduate)
- Available at the Tech Desk on the library’s Lower Level
- Must remain in the library
- Four-hour checkout
- Requires normal SPU login credentials
- User must agree to and sign the MacBook Pro Checkout Policy
MacBook Pro Info
- Apple 13-inch MacBook Pro
- 2.4 GHz Intel Core i5, 4 GB memory, 500 GB storage
- Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.2
- QuickTime, iTunes, VLC, DVD Player, FaceTime, Mail, iChat, Preview, PhotoBooth
- Apple iLife ’11 (iPhoto, GarageBand, iDVD, iMovie, iWeb)
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 (Excel, Lync, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word)
- Adobe Design Premium CS 6 (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Flash Professional, Fireworks, Acrobat X Pro)
- Elgato Video Capture for analog to digital video editing
- Carrying case | check out separately
- Power adapter | check out separately
- Mini-DisplayPort/Thunderbolt to VGA adapter | check out separately
- Mini-DisplayPort/Thunderbolt to HDMI adapter | check out separately
Questions or Assistance?
Contact the Tech Desk, which provides technology, tools, assistance, and space for students to discover, create, and share.
Seattle Pacific University Library, Lower Level
206.281.2211 | firstname.lastname@example.org | spu.edu/library/tech-desk