Dear Members of the SPU Community,
Research Writing Companies Welcome to a new academic year at SPU! The purpose of this memo is to highlight a few exciting changes at the SPU Library this quarter:
Essays Online Reading New hours: Beginning this week, the library has new, longer hours:
- Mondays-Thursdays, 7:30 a.m.-Midnight
- Fridays, 7:30 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Saturdays, 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Sundays, 10 a.m.-Midnight
Write My Case Study New technology: We have mounted large computer monitors in all study rooms on the 3rd Level, including the Graduate Study Room, and new print/copy/scan devices are located on every level of the library. For more information:
- Explore the library using our interactive map.
- Reserve a study room through our room reservation system.
- Check out or get help with technology at the library Tech Desk.
- Learn more about printing/copying/scanning devices and support from CIS’s Help Pages.
http://www.municholchol.cl/?buy-an-original-essay Buy An Original Essay New speaker series: Come to the library Reading Room to hear members of the SPU community share scholarly and creative works in progress. Speaking this quarter:
- Jeff Keuss (Theology), “The Gospel According to Stephen King”: Thursday, October 24, 3-3:40 p.m.
- Shannon Huffman Polson (MFA ’12), “ North of Hope: Memoir, Memory, and Mercy”: Thursday, October 31, 12:10-12:50 p.m.
- Ben McFarland (Biochemistry), “The Quickening: How Chemistry Shaped Biology”: Thursday, November 7, 3-3:40 p.m.
- David Wicks and Andrew Lumpe (Education), “bPortfolios: Using an Open Blogging Platform for Reflective Learning”: Thursday, November 14, 12:10-12:50 p.m.
To find out more about the library and the many ways we support your work and the discovery, creation, and sharing of knowledge at SPU, visit us in person or online at http://spu.edu/library.
http://www.giezentweewielers.nl/?customer-service-term-paper Customer Service Term Paper
Michael J. Paulus, Jr.
University Librarian and Associate Professor
Seattle Pacific University