The resources here help with building your faculty tenure file, provide guidelines and resources for your courses and personal development, and give information about the Faculty Mentor Program and New Faculty Seminar.
- Slides from status commitee on how to build your faculty file
- Guidelines for creating a pdf document
- Pre-tenure professional development guidelines.
- Course evaluation dates.
- Guidelines on how to interpret your student course evaluations.
- Guidlines for peer evaluations.
- Resources for writing your faith statement More»
- Mentor program structure
- Monthly topics for discussion
- Mentor resources
- Course reading
- Application Process